Silent Scope Forum America's Army
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensDownloadsVWARSAA3 ForumWOT ForumRegistarEntrar

Why me and my friend got kicked.

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
amirshaneh

Número de Mensagens : 3

Why me and my friend got kicked. Empty
MensagemAssunto: Why me and my friend got kicked.   Why me and my friend got kicked. EmptyTer Jul 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Hello
My Ingame Name is ImaMenace and my friend's name is iron_maddness

i would like to know why we got kicked.
so what if i had 17-1
doesnt mean im a freaking hacker.

we are 1 of the best clan on AA3...
look at TWL if you like..

and if you DO got proof of us hacking i would realy like to see it Razz could be very interesting.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Why me and my friend got kicked.   Why me and my friend got kicked. EmptyTer Jul 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Hi there ImaMenace,

Could you please refer the SS members that were playing at the same time?
It would be easier for us to answer you properly.

Best regards,
Psy
amirshaneh

MensagemAssunto: Re: Why me and my friend got kicked.   Why me and my friend got kicked. EmptyTer Jul 20, 2010 6:00 pm

the admin that kicked me was insaneganja.

he accidently wrote on chat playerlist... and he was the only admin online.
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Why me and my friend got kicked.   Why me and my friend got kicked. EmptyTer Jul 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Ok m8,

Now please guive us some time to investigate what just hapenned and we will post it as soon as possible.
Ty for registering on our forum and ask us directly for an answer.

Good games buddy,
Psy

P.S.- If you prefer you can leave your e-mail and we will forward the reply directly.
[S.S]_InsaneGanjah

[S.S]_InsaneGanjah

Número de Mensagens : 25

MensagemAssunto: Re: Why me and my friend got kicked.   Why me and my friend got kicked. EmptyTer Jul 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Why me and my friend got kicked. Suspect
http://Legalize-PT.blogspot.com/
amirshaneh

MensagemAssunto: Re: Why me and my friend got kicked.   Why me and my friend got kicked. EmptyQua Jul 21, 2010 6:29 am

im just looking for a decent answer.
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Why me and my friend got kicked.   Why me and my friend got kicked. EmptyQua Jul 21, 2010 10:29 am

Hello ImaMenace,

Sorry for the reply delay, but we were thinking about the best way to answer your concern and here is it:

1 – First of all you should not come here and start from the beginning that we consider you cheaters(completely different from hackers like you said). That is not a good presentation of the problem because nobody has accused you of this, apparently you must be used to it;
2 - When you refer to your clan as one of the best in AA3 ... well, our sincere congratulations, but isn’t it a little narcissistic?
3 - 17-1 is a very good result, congratulations, but you haven’t beated the Guinness record and our server has no limit on kills per round;
4 - Regarding the response itself, the logs confirm that the server admin made a mistake writing the command to send a mens to all players saying "Sorry for the inconvenience,
but our server will be closed for maintenance and
clan training." If some players stayed longer that is because they are regular players in our house and that was the admin
decision.

5 - We suggest that the next time you have any doubts to present them in a more polite way, something like "Good evening, thank you very much for allowing me to play on your server, good ping, good people and fun. My in game name is X .. At x hours P.M. I was kicked from
it and the present admins were W +Y, I wonder if they found any problems with our accounts and / or behavior.

Best regards,
X”
Didn't that sound better?

We hope this post satisfied your curiosity,
SS Admins

The topic is now closed, if not satisfied with this answer please e-mail us at:
ss_silentscope@hotmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tradução para Português

Bom dia ImaMenace,

Pensando melhor na reposta que te deveríamos dar chegamos a seguinte conclusão:

1-
Antes de mais chegar aqui e partir do principio que vos consideramos cheaters (completamente diferente de hackers) não é uma boa apresentação do problema, pois ninguém vos acusou disso, no entanto pelos vistos já devem estar acostumados a que o façam;

2- Quando dizem que são um dos melhores clans de AA3… bem, os nossos sinceros parabéns, no entanto não se acham um pouco narcisistas ao afirmar isto?

3- 17-1 é um resultado muito bom, parabéns por o teres alcançado, mas não bateste nenhum recorde do Guinness e o nosso server não tem limite de kills por round;

4- Em relação a resposta propriamente dita, confirmamos nos logs do server que o admin se enganou no comando ao enviar ao enviar a seguinte mens para todos os jogadores dizendo “agradecemos que se retirem, pois o server vai ser fechado para manutenção e treino de clã”. Se alguns jogadores permaneceram mais tempo é porque já são jogadores habituais
na nossa casa e o admin assim decidiu.

5- Sugerimos que da próxima vez que tiverem duvidas se dirijam ao clã em questão de uma forma parecida com “Boa tarde, antes mais muito obrigado por me terem permitido jogar no vosso servidor, bons pings, boa gente e divertido. O meu nome no jogo é.. e hoje pelas x horas fui kickado estando os admins presentes x+y e gostaria de saber se encontraram
algum problema com as nossas contas e/ou comportamento. Atenciosamente: X
"
Não soa melhor assim?

Esperamos que a resposta vos satisfaça a curiosidade,

SS Admins
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Why me and my friend got kicked.   Why me and my friend got kicked. Empty

Why me and my friend got kicked.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Silent Scope Forum America's Army :: America's Army 3 :: GERAL :: BAN / Kick, appeal...-
Ir para: